Burns Night 2022
28 January 2022
One of the highlights of the year, our Burns night is an authentic celebration of all that is best from north of the border. After being called through to the restaurant for a classic 4 course dinner by our resident bagpiper, the haggis will be addressed in Robert Burns’ classic poem then toasted with a dram of whisky.
- Served with artisan bread & unsalted butter
- Smoked haddock and potato soup, Parsley cream crouton
- Macsween’s Haggis, Neeps and tatties
- Scotch fillet of beef, Black pudding hash, heritage carrots
- Raspberry crème brûlée, Scottish shortbread
- Café du Monde coffee or Eilles loose-leaf teas and infusions, with mini mince pies
Dress Code:Black Tie or kilt.
Price: £73.00 per person
(Table wines extra, payable at time of booking)
Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
At West Lodge Park we have a room to suit everyone’s needs at this special time of year.
Whether it is for a short night away or for a week with all the family in tow we have a have a Main House or Garden Lodge room that will be your home away from home this festive period.
To see our rooms and to secure special rates that you can only obtain by booking directly with us please click here