Take time out to indulge and relax in the our tranquil surroundings or use the hotel as the perfect base for a weekend exploring the area.
– Andrew Beale, Managing Director
Shopping & theatre. With Cockfosters tube station less than a mile away access into the heart of London is so easy. The West End is just 30 minutes away, Oxford Street and Knightsbridge for shopping or plan either a matinee or evening theatre trip. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is also just 30 minutes away.
Sightseeing. Visit Capel Manor Gardens – 30 acres of theme gardens including a Japanese Garden, Italianate Maze, gift shop and various events throughout the year. Myddelton House Gardens – a unique experience for gardeners who cherish rare and unusual plants. Ignite your imagination with a visit to the Royal Gunpowder Mills at Waltham Abbey. Hatfield House & Gardens are also just a 30 minute ride.
Indulge. Relax by our log fires or stroll through 35 acres of parkland and trees, enjoy high quality food cooked by our expert team of chefs. Exert yourself with a game of putting or croquet (download croquet rules) or a trip to the nearby private leisure club for an energetic workout or swim.
Trent Park Equestrian Centre. Enjoy a day at the Trent Park Equestrian Centre where our leisure guests can enjoy special privileged rates. West Lodge Park hotel guests to contact 'Trent Park Equestrian Centre' on 020 8363 8630 or alternatively e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org . Click here for Leisure rates
Go Ape - Trent Park, Cockfosters. Trent Park is nestled in acres of beautiful woodland and just a stones throw from the capital. The park is ideal for a family day out. Take in the views from the trees and share some amazing memories with your tribe, taking on Tarzan Swings, rope bridges and zip wires. Oh and did we mention Trent Park is home to one of our epic Skateboard Zips. Click here for more info.
- Putting, croquet, golf practice net (on site at all times)
- Clay pigeon shooting, laser clay shooting, archery.
- Quad Bikes (on site by prior arrangement only)
- Golf at Trent Park or Hadley Wood Golf Clubs (fees payable).
Visit our golf page for more information.
- Squash and Horse Riding nearby
- Free Wi-Fi connection available throughout the hotel
- LCD flat screen TV with over 90 Freeview digital TV and Radio channels
- Sauna and Jacuzzi for Chestnut Lodge guests
- Walks around the 35 acres of the Beale arboretum
- Complimentary entry to the local Revive Fitness and spa for all staying guests. For information of opening times please click on the following link www.revivefitnessandspa.co.uk
- For full list of bedroom facilities and images go to our bedrooms gallery
No charge for any guest using the Hotel's helipad (location 51 41'N,00 09'W (263 ft AMSL), reference TQ276985). Helicopter charter by arrangement.
Champagne Flower Package:
For that special occasion, anniversary, or just to say "thank you", please ask about our Champagne and flowers package which includes a chilled bottle of House Champagne and a delightful fresh floral arrangement, with chocolates.
£109 including bottle of house champagne