Dog Friendly bedrooms
We understand that leaving your four legged companion in kennels or with friends when staying away from home can be a real wrench. That’s why at West Lodge Park we welcome well behaved dogs and have set aside three bedrooms especially for dog owners.
Bedroom 88 is a luxury bedroom with fantastic facilities in Chestnut Lodge. It has its own private terrace which has direct access out onto the grounds surrounding the hotel. With 35 acres to explore, your pooch will also be able to appreciate the benefits of this luxury four star retreat.
Bedroom 70 is a large Executive double / twin bedroom with room also for two children in Cedar Lodge with direct access to the gardens of the hotel.
Bedroom 71 is a smaller Double bedroom in Cedar Lodge with direct access to the gardens of the hotel.
The location of the hotel means we are also well situated for you to explore the many dog friendly walks and parks nearby with Trent Park Park only a stones throw away.
We don't want anyone in the 'dog house' so please read our house rules so we can make sure mans best friend remains just that.
Please ask if you would like us to provide you with a laundered dog bed, and one or two stainless steel non-spill dog bowls.
You can see all the 59 West Lodge Park bedrooms on this page
If you book your bedroom here you will be able to reserve the bedroom of your choice at no extra cost. This facility is not available if you book via third party sites or with offers other than our own. Please fill in the Special requests box with your choice of bedroom.
This is subject of course to our availability and to situations outside of our control such as guests wanting to extend their stay in a particular room.
The house rules are these :
- We welcome well behaved dogs and their well-behaved owners in the luxury bedroom 88, executive room 70 and smaller double room 71 at West Lodge Park.
- Bedroom 88 has its own private terrace outside, and a gate leading to the exterior of the hotel, and the hotel car park, while bedrooms 70 and 71 have direct access to the gardens and to the hotel car park.
- Dogs remain the responsibility of the owners at all times.
- Bedding, food, water, bowls etc remain the responsibility of the owners at all times and should be brought with you.
- Dogs are not allowed in the main house of West Lodge Park (except guide dogs).
- All mess to be cleaned up and removed.
- Dogs of hotel residents to be kept on a lead at all times when in the Beale Arboretum.
- No dogs of non-residents are permitted, except guide dogs.
- A maximum of two well behaved dogs will be accepted in the room.
- Dogs barking or disturbing other residents will be asked to be moved to the resident’s car or to leave the premises.
- Any damage to the bedroom, bathroom, corridor or gardens will be chargeable via the pre-authorised credit card.
- Any strong smells necessitating the putting off of the room for one or more nights will incur a charge equivalent to the lost room revenue for each night.
- Hotel management decisions are final in respect of any issues arising from accommodating dogs in Chestnut Lodge and Cedar Lodge.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and can’t be left unattended
- Well behaved dogs are permitted to sit with their hotel resident owners on the bar terrace