Burns Night 2020
Friday, January 24, 2020
Celebrate with us the traditional Burns Night Dinner.
– Andrew Beale, Managing Director
One of the highlights of the year, our Burns night is an authentic celebration of all that is best from north of the border. Our piper addresses the haggis with the famous poem by Robert Burns, recited in the Gaelic.
Reception at 7.00pm with sparkling wine and canapés in the John Evelyn Room, piping into dinner in the Mary Beale Restaurant, four course dinner, coffee and tea, recital of Address to a Haggis by Robert Burns and a dram of Scotch whisky.
- Served with artisan bread & unsalted butter
- Haddock and potato soup, Sweet corn and parsley
- Macsween’s Haggis, Neeps and tatties
- Scotch fillet of beef, Black pudding hash, heritage carrots, red wine jus
- Marmalade cake, Whisky ice cream, orange crisp
- Café du Monde coffee or Eilles loose-leaf tea, Scots tablet
Price: £65.00 per person
(Table wines extra, payable at time of booking)
Dress Code: Black Tie or kilt.
Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.