Burns Night 2021
Friday, January 29, 2021
Celebrate with us the traditional Burns Night Dinner.
– Andrew Beale, Managing Director
One of the highlights of the year, our Burns night is an authentic celebration of all that is best from north of the border. Our piper addresses the haggis with the famous poem by Robert Burns, recited in the Gaelic.
Includes: Sparkling wine and canapé reception in the John Evelyn Room, piping into dinner in the Mary Beale Restaurant, four course dinner, coffee/tea, recital of Address to a Haggis by Robert Burns, and a dram of Scotch whisky.
- Served with artisan bread & unsalted butter
- Cullen skink
- Leek and potato soup, Smoked Haddock and parsley
- Macsween’s Haggis, Neeps and tatties
- Scotch fillet of beef, Bubble and squeak hash, confit carrot, spinach purée
- Raspberry crème brûlée, Scottish shortbread
- Café du Monde coffee or Eilles loose-leaf tea, Scots tablet
Price: £69.00 per person
(Table wines extra, payable at time of booking)
Dress Code:Black Tie or kilt.
Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.