You are here: Home > Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
You will be asked for a pre-authorisation on arrival, please see details of our pre authorisation policy here.
If you cancel your reservation, you will be charged at the full rate unless cancelled by 2.00pm 48 hours prior to arrival. If you fail to arrive, or checkout a day earlier than expected, you will be charged at the full rate, unless we have received notification in advance of the cancellation period.
We request that all reservations are confirmed with a credit/debit card number, and you are reminded that this constitutes a contract between yourself and West Lodge Park Hotel, which is governed by English law.
Accommodation deposits are non-refundable, but can be held against a future booking.
If you do not guarantee your reservation with a credit card number within 24 hours of making your reservation your booking may be released.
For bookings on the day of arrival, we require a further refundable deposit for any charges that may be incurred. These conditions do not apply to advanced purchase rates which are bookable in advance and non-refundable.
For the comfort of all our guests, West Lodge Park is a completely non-smoking hotel. Smoking in the rooms, or any activity which leaves a distinguishing odour will result in a minimum £200.00 cleaning charge in order for us to restore the room back to an acceptable condition.
We politely request that guests of Beales Hotels do not bring in their own alcoholic beverages or take away food.
- A booking confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of booking. Please check carefully that this is correct.
- In exceptional circumstances the company reserves the right to offer an alternative date of stay or to cancel the reservation(s) with full refund to the payee.
- No refund will be given for early departure unless caused by significant acts of negligence on the part of the company or its employees.
- Please note: if you are booking a promotion or a discounted rate, no further discounts or offers can be applied.
- The company reserves the right to collect pre-authorisation credit card details on arrival to guarantee any additional monies due.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com
- You may cancel your reservation without charge up to 48 hours prior to your arrival. You will be charged 100% of the total price for cancellations received within 48 hours of your arrival. If we do not receive any prior notification to cancel your booking, the full price will be charged. Separate cancellation terms apply to group bookings.
- Prepaid rates are non refundable but may be able to be transferred subject to agreement by the hotel.
Win an overnight stay at West Lodge Park Hotel competition terms and conditions
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Condition and will be bound by them
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Winner will be selected at random
- This competition closes at Midday 3rd June
- The reservation will be subject to availability and should be booked via the reservation team.
- A midweek overnight (Monday – Thursday) stay at West Lodge Park Hotel
- A bottle of champagne on arrival
- An allocation of £32pp for the winner and their plus one to put towards dinner in the Mary Beale restaurant. (The winner is responsible for any additional costs).
- Breakfast in the Mary Beale restaurant
- The prize must be used within 6 months of the winning date (17th November 2022)
- Prize is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void