Burns Night 2019
Friday, January 25, 2019
Celebrate with us the traditional Burns Night Dinner.
– Andrew Beale, Managing Director
One of the highlights of the year, our Burns night is an authentic celebration of all that is best from north of the border. Our piper addresses the haggis with the famous poem by Robert Burns, recited in the Gaelic.
Reception at 7.00pm with sparkling wine and canapés in the John Evelyn Room, piping into dinner in the Mary Beale Restaurant, four course dinner, coffee and tea, recital of Address to a Haggis by Robert Burns and a dram of Scotch whisky.
- Served with artisan bread & unsalted butter
- Cullen skink, Leek and potato soup, poached haddock and parsley
- Macsween’s Haggis, Neeps and tatties
- Sacombe Hill Farm beef fillet, Herb mashed potato, confit carrot, thyme jus
- Raspberry crème brûlée, Orange shortbread
- Café du Monde coffee or Newby loose-leaf tea, Scots tablet
Price: £62.00 per person
(Table wines extra, payable at time of booking)
Dress Code: Black Tie or kilt.
Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.