At West Lodge Park we ensure that every wedding is designed to truly reflect you and your partner’s personalities.
Whether you are expecting 15 guests or 130 guests our function rooms, bedrooms and award-winning gardens are the perfect backdrop for your day. We can also provide marquees that can accommodate up to 200 guests and are licensed to hold civil ceremonies, both within the hotel or in the grounds, for up to 80 guests.
From the moment you step through the front door, right up until you leave our hotel as a married couple our dedicated Wedding Team are always on hand to advise and guide you. See our handy planning guide to help you get started with your wedding organisation. Please get in touch through our wedding enquiry form or telephone the team on 0208 2163943 to find out more information and to arrange a venue show-round appointment.
Decisions to Make
With so much to consider and so many decisions to make the following points may reinforce your original plans or provide a catalyst for new and exciting ideas that will add to the success of your day.
- Important Aspects: how many guests do you expect to invite, are there any family traditions, or is there something that you’ve always dreamt of doing on your wedding day?
- Season: are you planning for a summer celebration or a winter wonderland?
- Budget: it’s very important to think about this before you throw yourself into your planning. You might want to consider which aspects are more important to you than others.
- Theme: traditional, modern, glitzy, rustic… the choices are endless!
Suppliers to Book & Items to Purchase
Alongside the venue you’ll probably need some of the following services:
- Registrar for the ceremony
- Wedding insurance
- Musicians, DJ and/or other entertainment
- Photographer and/or videographer
- Hairdresser and makeup artist
- Chair covers
- Wedding favours
- Guest book
- Bride and bridesmaids’ dresses and shoes
- Groom and groomsmen’s suits and shoes
- Flower girl and page boys’ outfits
- Stag do / hen party celebrations
- Honeymoon (with up-to-date passports!)
Say "I Do" in 35 Days
We know that trying to plan a wedding over the past 12 months has been something of a challenge… so why not let us do all the work? With our exclusive Say “I Do” in 35 Days offer we will provide everything you need for your special day. All you have to remember the rings! Please take a look at our pricing page for further information.
Pre & Post Wedding Celebrations
Take advantage of our spectacular function rooms and outside dining areas and book yourselves a pre-wedding or post-wedding celebration! Afternoon tea packages start from £37.00pp and buffet packages from £58.00pp. Please take a look at our functions page.